Oakville Meals on Wheels invites you to get moving with us on Wednesday, September 30th!
Join us for our first ever Time to Get Moving virtual fundraising event.
We may be physically distant, but we can still come together. No matter where you are or how you choose to move, we will all be doing it together – just virtually.
Time to Get Moving is perfect for everyone. Pick an activity of your choice. It can be minimal or it can be intense. It can be over the top creative or as low key as you like. You can take part in our live stream Zumba class, or go for a walk, bike, roller-skate, swim – anything that gets you moving. There are no limitations! Do it your way and help support a vital service that many in our community rely on for nutritious meals, wellness checks and social connection.
On September 30th celebrate with us virtually! Each registration includes a limited-edition t-shirt. Wear your t-shirt and share how you’ve chosen to move on social media. Make sure to use #GetMovingOMoW and tag/mention us in your posts.
It is the support and generosity of our community that keeps OMoW strong and able to continue providing this much needed program. Thanks to you, those vulnerable members of our community can be confident of our continued service.
Your support means so much. Each meal delivery brings:
- Reliable nutrition when food preparation becomes challenging
- Financial security by providing subsidized meals to those who qualify
- Wellness checks
- Something to look forward to as, for many clients, OMoW volunteers are the only person they see all day
Register online today and share this with your friends and family so they know that it’s Time to Get Moving with you!
- Date: Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Location: Virtually Anywhere! Participate in Time to Get Moving through social media and our live feeds
- Registration Fee: $35. Every participant will receive an event t-shirt that can be picked up on a scheduled pick-up date(s)